Our connector that enables you to get the best out of your Storm Commerce based store.
Storm Commerce och Owlstreet
We offer an already ready connector to the Swedish SaaS solution Storm Commerce, a headless commerce for growing companies with growth in focus. Storm Commerce works just as well for B2C business as well as B2B solutions with complex requirements made simple.
We at Owlstreet have been using Storm for several years and many projects over the years where we have been working with the integrations. We provide our services to partners and customers using Storm where we take care of all the stuff that happens underneath the platform.
This connector is our first to be released and we have spent several years in finding out what is required to get started quickly and which features that need some extra features that we provide. You will learn this the moment you activate the connection.
We are working with the Storm Connect interface in Storm where we provide our features. We are also using Storm Query and API to retrieve information from Storm so that other systems can understand the result of what is happening inside Storm.
We support two modes for how to populate the products.
- Storm owns the product registry and will be in control of all products and items leaving the ERP as a consumer.
- The ERP is the master for the items where items are created in Storm.
Storm as PIM-system
- Find item data and product structure from Storm to bring it to the other systems.
- Fetch sales prices for use in other systems. This is using Storm API to support all the features in Storm pricing.
- Store purchase prices from the ERP back to Storm.
Artiklarna ägs av ett ERP-system
- Create and update products and items in Storm
- Create and update sales prices in Storm
Always with Owlstreet
- Recieve orders from Storm to owlstreet
- Report order status back to Storm
- Connect vendor items from ERP to Storm
- Send availability of items from ERP to Storm
- Send availability from point of sales systems to Storm
- Send availability from suppliers to Storm
- Synchronize customers and companies
- Control Storm flags and item availability based on rules
What you need to get started is:
- API connection credentials to connect to Storm
- Which application(s) that you wish to connect
- Startup meeting with you and your partner to walk through the flow of data in the system.
Storefront starter kit for Umbraco
If you are new to Storm commerce and would like to purchase a Starter Kit to get you started with your Storm Solution and Umbraco where you only need API credentials to Storm and a .NET runtime solution, we have the solution. You will have full source code to get started.
Price: 4 000 EUR